Canada attracts a lot of immigrants from across the world for many reasons. It’s a peaceful country to live in, the people are cordial, and there is ample amount of job opportunities for skilled professionals like you. So, if you are contemplating to take charge of your career as a skilled worker, then Canada has all the facilities to settle in. The government offers a federal skilled worker program that you can consider in case you want to migrate to Canada. If you are unsure about the idea and the paperwork you need to go through, then we have some good news : Daniel Massé Avocat and his team are right here to guide you throughout the entire process. 

In order to begin the application process, you will ultimately need to have the following documents in hand:

1.    Valid passport
2.    Language test result
3.    Educational credential assessment report

Further along the way during the administrative process, you will need to provide the following in order to secure permanent residency status for yourself and your family:

1.    Proof of funds
2. Police verification certificate
3.    Medical exam report

But that’s not all. Daniel Massé Attorney will handhold you throughout the process so that you can get other things sorted. He has been handling several similar cases for several years now and have more than enough experience to facilitate your immigration to Canada. He and his team understand the skilled migration rules very well and will guide you properly until your permanent residency status is secured.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s